We respect privacy and your rights to control your personal data. We will be clear about the data we collect and why. Your data is protected by us. We do not and will not sell your data to third parties.
This Privacy Statement (the ‘Statement’) explains the personal information we collect from you and how we will use it. The Statement also covers the choices you can make about the data we collect, and how you can control these decisions. It applies to all
Coombs Construction Services arrangements and activities as well as any controlled websites or offline interactions. Please read this Statement in conjunction with this Marketing Privacy Statement carefully to understand when you may provide personal information to us and how Coombs Construction Services uses personal information provided. By engaging in Coombs Construction Services activities you agree to the use of your personal information as described in this Statement. The terms ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘Coombs Construction Services’ refer to Coombs Construction Services Ltd or any of its agents or contractors.
Learning about Coombs Construction Services
As you gather more information about Coombs Construction Services, you may virtually or physically visit a site that we own. Examples include browsing our website, calling our registered office, or attending Coombs Construction Services events. To learn more about Coombs Construction Services activities you may voluntarily provide personal information, such as your name and email address during these interactions. You may also provide information online via cookies or similar technologies when you visit our websites.
The lists of data given in this Statement are not exhaustive. We keep this information so we can carry out Coombs Construction Services.
Coombs Construction Services processes your personal information so as to meet your service needs which is a legitimate expectation of Coombs Construction Services in order for Coombs Construction Services to carry out the our services.
We collect: name, email address, IP address, and information provided by cookies or similar technology.
Why: We use this information to share news about events and products offered by Coombs Construction Services. We may use the IP address to helps us to understand geographic information about our website visitors better so that we can improve our website for everyone.
Registering with Coombs Construction Services
Once you engage in Coombs Construction Services, you will be asked to provide data so that we can set up your account. You will be asked to provide information such as your name, address and contact details, etc. Your membership profile is critical to our being able to support you throughout Coombs Construction’s Services.
We collect: your name, phone numbers, postal and email addresses and how you heard about Coombs Construction Services.
Why: We collect this information to provide you with support and to carry out the Coombs Construction’ Services. We use your email to send you Coombs Construction Services related notifications such as appointment confirmation, work updates and information on offers.
Where We Store and Process Personal Data
We will store your details securely using filing cabinets kept in secure office accommodation or secure computer systems. Any records held electronically will be protected by appropriate security arrangements that prevent unauthorised access. Personal data collected by Coombs Construction Services may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom, where we operate and are based, in the EU or in any other country where Coombs Construction Services or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities in accordance with legislative requirements.
Our Retention of Personal Data
Coombs Construction Services retains personal data for as long as necessary to provide Coombs Construction’s Services’ and fulfil the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements. As a customer, we keep your personal data for up to 6 years after the end of your last treatment. There may be instances when we are required to keep your data for longer. When determining this, we take into account minimum retention requirements set out in law as well as our legitimate interest based on our business services. If you would like a copy of Coombs Construction Services Retention Policy, please contact Coombs Construction Services Data Protection Officer (details below).
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
Coombs Construction Services may modify or update this Statement when necessary to reflect customer feedback and changes in our services so, please review it regularly. If there are material changes to the Statement or in how Coombs Construction Services uses your personal data, we will notify you either by posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to regularly review this Statement to learn more how Coombs Construction Services is using and protecting your information. Your continued use of Coombs Construction’s services after any modification to this Statement will constitute your acceptance of such modification and updates.
Security of Data
It is our policy to ensure:
· Information is only given to our staff and agencies on a need to know basis.
· Agencies with whom we share information observe our policies ensuring the protection and security of data.
· All records are kept securely.
· Personal information is treated as strictly confidential, unless you give consent, or the law permits it.
· If you would like to authorise someone to access your personal data and act on your behalf, please provide us with this request in writing providing a signed declaration or other identification so that we can ensure you are providing explicit consent and can verify who the request is coming from. If you wish to withdraw this permission, you must notify us in writing.
· If you telephone our offices to enquire about your any confidential data, we hold on you, you will be asked security questions to confirm your identity.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact Coombs Construction Services Data Protection Officer (details below).
Getting Help from Coombs Construction Services
From time to time, you may decide to contact us for assistance with Coombs Construction’s services. To be able to offer you the best service possible, we may collect certain data from you to be able to respond to your requests.
We collect: This may include contact information such as your name, email address, phone number, social media identifiers (if you contact us using a social media channel), and the content of your chats and other communications with Coombs Construction Services.
Why: We collect this information to give you the best and most efficient customer support possible.
Information obtained from third-party sources
We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this Statement and we also apply any additional restrictions imposed by the source of data.
How We Use Personal Information
Our mission is to improve the quality of our customers outside spaces. We require information about you to support you as a Coombs Construction Services customer. We will collect varying amounts of personal information from you from the start of your relationship with us, and throughout your time as our customer. Coombs Construction Services uses the data we collect to provide you with the Coombs Construction services we offer, which includes using data to improve and personalise your Coombs Construction Services experience. We also use the data to communicate with you, for example, informing you about our services available, security and other types of updates.
We may use the data we hold or contact you to obtain more data to undertake research and analysis. Research may involve collecting further data, such as through surveys, interviews or focus groups. We may also analyse data we hold, such as data arising from attendance at events. Any research or analysis will only be undertaken so as to improve our services and meet our objectives. When processing personal data for research, we adopt appropriate safeguards such as pseudonymisation (where data is not fully identifiable) and anonymization (where there is no possibility of identification of an individual).
Coombs Construction Services uses the data for the following purposes:
· Customer Support
· Services Improvement
· Research to achieve the Coombs Construction Services mission and objects
· Security, Safety, and Dispute Resolution
· Business Operations
· Communication, Marketing and Advertising of Coombs Construction Services
Communication, Marketing and Advertising
We use the data we collect to deliver and personalise our communications with you. For example, we may contact you by email or other means of electronic communication (including through the Coombs Construction Services website) to inform you about new Coombs Construction’ services, relevant support or security or software updates, update you on a support issue, or invite you to take part in a survey. There may be instances where Coombs Construction Services’ contact with you could be interpreted as direct marketing which is contrary to the Privacy Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) (for example where we may be seeking to sell our services). The PECR prevents Coombs Construction Services from contacting you for this type of activity by email; it can only be undertaken by post, unless you have consented to this.
Coombs Construction Services has a specific Marketing Privacy Statement setting out more information on marketing undertaken by Coombs Construction Services through electronic communication, management of email subscriptions and promotional communications. Please visit our website or contact our registered office to read this statement (see below).
Sharing and Disclosure
Coombs Construction Services does not and will not sell personal information about our customers. We only disclose your data as authorised in this Statement. We may share information with the following types of third parties.
Who We May Disclose your Personal Information to and Why
· Third Party Vendors. Coombs Construction Services uses a variety of third party vendors to carry out services like website management and hosting, credit card processing and email communications. We only share your personal data as necessary. To complete a transaction, provide a product or service you have requested or authorised and only with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this Statement. In this case, your personal information will be shared with these agents or contractors but only for the purpose of performing services on behalf of Coombs Construction Servicesand in accordance with this Statement. Information on relevant contractors and third party vendors we share your data with may be requested and will be provided as relevant to the enquiry and requestor making the request.
· Other Parties such as:
· Parties with whom it might be necessary, when we reasonably believe it to be required by law or in connection with legal proceedings; to prevent harm to Coombs Construction Servicesor its customers; for the prevention and detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders; to maintain the security of our Products or to protect the rights or property of Coombs Construction Services.
· Parties with whom it might be necessary to complete a financial or corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
· We also share data with Coombs Construction Services -controlled affiliates and subsidiaries.
We may also share non-personal information such as aggregated data with our partners or publicly.
How to Access, Control or Dispute Your Personal Information Held by Coombs Construction Services
You can review, edit or delete your personal data in your Coombs Construction Services account by contacting our nominated Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data that Coombs Construction Services holds on you, please write to our data protection officer (details below) setting out what personal data you would like. Please note that Coombs Construction Services can only provide you with personal data that they hold on you, not on another individual unless you have that individual express and signed consent to this sharing of personal data.
If you feel our records are inaccurate, you can write to us, asking for them to be amended. We will respond to any request to access or delete your personal data as soon as possible, but certainly within 30 days.
If you feel we have unfairly withheld information or unfairly refused to amend our records, you can make a complaint to our Director by emailing firstname.lastname@example.orgAlternatively you can contact The Information Commissioners Office, email: Registration@ico.org.uk, or Telephone: 03030 123 1113
Your Communication, Marketing and Advertising Preferences
If you are being contacted by us and wish to stop receiving emails from us, provided this communication is not necessary for the purposes of our meeting our obligations towards you, you can do so by emailing your request on email@example.com. We respect your choice, and we will stop sending you emails once you unsubscribe. It may take up to one week to process your request.
Please note, regardless of your communication settings, we will continue to communicate with you if we need to, to fulfil our legal obligations.
Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
A ‘cookie’ is a small data file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognise your browser. The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Coombs Construction Services uses both types of cookies. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted. We use the following types of cookies on our website.
· Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for you to browse our website and use its features. Without these cookies, services like shopping baskets cannot be provided.
· Performance upped. These cookies collect information about how you use our websites. This data may be used to help optimise our website and make it easier for you to navigate.
· Functional cookies. These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make and personalise your experience. We may store your geographic location in a cookie for instance, to ensure that we show you the website relevant to your area.
· Third Party cookies. Third party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than Coombs Construction Services. These cookies may be used on our website to improve our products or services or to help us provide more relevant advertising. These cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies for these external services, for example, the Facebook Data Use Policy.
· Analytics cookies. We use analytics cookies, like those offered by Google Analytics, to help us understand things like how long a visitor stays on our website, what pages they find most useful. To learn more about Google Analytics and your data, visit this Google webpage.
How to control cookie settings
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences, however if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may impact your overall user experience. Below you can learn about how to control cookie settings on popular web browsers:
In addition to cookies, we sometimes use small graphic images known as ‘pixels’ (also known as web beacons, clear GIFs, or pixel tags). We use pixels in our email communications to you (if you have selected to receive such communications) to help us to understand whether our email communication has been viewed. We also use third party pixels (such as those from Google, Facebook, and other advertising Coombs Construction Services) to help us provide advertising that is relevant to your interests.
When you use our app, we collect a unique ad tracking identifier from your device (the Advertising Identifier or “IDFA” on iOS devices and the Google Ad ID or “AID” on Android devices) so that we can learn more about users of our app and provide the most relevant messaging and marketing. Although these identifiers are unique to your device, they do not contain any of your personal information such name or email address.
How to control Identifier Settings
You can control how these identifiers are used, including the ability to reset them, through your device settings. Below you can learn about how to control cookie settings on popular web browsers:
Coombs Construction Services is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities.
While no Service is completely secure, Coombs Construction Services takes precautionary measures to help prevent information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. For example, we ensure that third-parties we are engaging in and sharing personal data with enter into an information sharing agreement with us to provide adequate security measures.
While we take reasonable precautions to guard personal information, we collect from you, no security system is impenetrable.
You can only access your Coombs Construction Services account information and our service through contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about the use of your personal information, please send us an email to email@example.com. Coombs Construction Services Data Protection Officer can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01443450099.
Unless otherwise stated, Coombs Construction Services is a data controller for personal data we collect through the Activities subject to this Statement. Our registered office is Coombs Construction Services Ltd, Ty-du Farm, Ty-du Road, Nelson, CF46 6PH.